Caturday's Astrophenia | 11.18.17



Good morning, afternoon, or evening as it suits you, O humans! This week marks the mid-point of my math studies, having taken the 18th out of 36 lessons, ready to move onto the next 18.

I've been generating new images via Mandelbulber v.2. I'll share some of them here next week when I upload them to my DeviantArt gallery. I'll be doing some writing over the next couple of weeks, for blog posts, stories, and essays, and will continue creating more fractals.

This weekend, I've been busy setting up my new dresser chest, so I can find new homes for stuff, while I create new graphic headers and generate ideas for new blog posts.

My habit-forming is coming along nicely, as I add a new productive habit each month, building on prior ones.

Have a terrific time yourselves this week, and I'll see you next Caturday, with pics!

Tf. Tk. Tts.

Fraktaal: from Julius Horsthuis

Fraktaal from Julius Horsthuis on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts