Caturday's Astrophenia | November 4, 2017



This week, I've been gauging my limits on daily workloads, and have now completed an entire day Friday spent editing, proofreading, and formatting a book manuscript of over 13,000 words in multiple timed work blocks of 30 minutes each. Last night it was 16 such work blocks, plus timed break periods for 8 hours of work total. I managed to fit in lectures, podcasts, and a Dr. Who episode, so while it tested my limits, it did not actually reach them, and still had some fun during this. This is a good sign, I think. I'm devoting most of next week to study, and for fractals am putting a temporary moratorium on doing new fractals for public release via Mandelbulb 3D, which I've just started on new tutorials that may be found on the Mandelbulb Maniacs Facebook group. I'm upgrading my skills with the program, and will be able to create much better images using it than I currently do.

Tf. Tk. Tts.

xkcd: Sky Spotters



Comments

Popular Posts