Caturday's Astrophenia | 2017.10.28



Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening, as it suits you, o sapients! I’m making progress in my retrieval practice for Bengali, and studying new units of the text. But strong claims require strong evidence. For those visitors to this blog familiar with Bengali, I'll offer a little. It’s not my primary language. I’ll try to avoid butchering this, though the romanized spelling may be a bit off: Namaskar. Amar nam Troi, ar ami markin chatro. Ami ingreji jani ar bangla shikhchi. *ahem* In other areas of life, I'm experimenting with different work schedules, and continuing to add productive habits to make that easier, to create time rather than find it for the things I need and like to do. I would really like to do this blog series on this site once every week rather than each fortnight. But we shall see how that turns out.


xkcd: Research Risks


Comments

Popular Posts