Caturday's Astrophenia | 2017.10.14


Vanakkam! Well, this weekend, I resume my study of Tamil, Bengali, and Hindi, not necessarily in that order. Thursday of last week, I participated in a recording with a bunch of other terrific people, including actual cast members of the show, for the Halloween party scenes in an upcoming Doctor Madblood special. I was cosplaying as the Ninth Doctor from 2005's first season of Doctor Who, and the whole thing was brooghly fun! This will be a busy month as I catch up on needed writing, study, and work on my new book, which will take some months to complete, The Gardens of Sarusammog. That book will contain all new stories not seen anywhere else, and will be my longest title to date.

Things have been busy lately, but I'll be posting once a week from here on, on this blog. I'll see you next week!

Tf. Tk. Tts.

xkcd: October 2017


Comments

Popular Posts