Saturday, June 17, 2017

Caturday's Astrophenia | 2017.06.17



It's been a busy two weeks, and so no time for me to do a passable video recording for this fortnight.

But here's what's gone on the past two weeks: I'm more than halfway finished with the first sweep of edits on a new book project, The Soul Devourers, a horror/romance written by Sharmishtha Basu. I've got one more touchup set of edits to perform for her other story, Harmony, before its release.

I've updated almost all of my logical fallacy posts on my main WordPress blog at https://kestalusrealm.wordpress.com/, though I've yet to complete blog pages across my sites as I've been spending less time blogging during the last week.

I've finished previewing a fun series of lectures on The Art of Debate, by the Great Courses, and for another series, The Creative Thinker's Toolkit, I've completed the FourSight test for determining my preferences out of four creative parameters, Clarifying, Ideating, Developing, and Implementing: I've found that my strengths lie in Ideating and Developing, though I'm less prone to enjoy Clarifying, so that will be where I focus my attention for improvement.

I'm 1/3rd done taking Algebra I, having just completed the 12th lecture out of 36, and am now taking practice sessions on the workbook problems.

Finally, I've been creating fake (obviously so!) UFO pics, and billing them as such too, using Mandelbulb 3D and background pics taken from sky shots from the local area on clear or sunny days.

I'll try to find time during the next two weeks for a much better than previous video update for the end of the next fortnight, and I'll see you then!

Tf. Tk. Tts.

The Astrognuz:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment below. No awards please. Your comments are my award for this blog. Word verification has been turned on because of spam.