Saturday, May 27, 2017

Soo, on the blogging front, here's what's up.

This weekend, and into next week, I'm updating all my blogs.

That's not just with posts, but adding pages, updating and completing those pages, adding posts and post drafts for scheduling, updating themes and headers, and in at least two blogs, changing their names. I'll update widgets on my WordPress blogs for each site.

June will involve much work, including site maintenance and generating ideas for new installments on the sites and graphic headers for posts that will be needed.

Over the remaining year, I'll be taking down images from other sites with broken links and generally keeping things up on each site.

Tonight, I'm focusing on completing and updating pages, and tomorrow I work on post drafts for the coming work week.

Talotaa frang. Talotaa kas. Talotaa tranga suulaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment below. No awards please. Your comments are my award for this blog. Word verification has been turned on because of spam.