Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Logico Fractatus | Recent DeviantART Uploads [1]


This begins a series of fractal posts on this site. This post's graphic header features the incredibly fluffy Ricky the Maine Coon. Here I will feature recent images, sometimes augmenting the presentation with the science and math of fractals as well as occasional delving into popular conceptions of fractals and other geometric figures, particularly those of the new age and the psychedelic art cultures. I'll also post tutorials and tips for generating fractal art using a variety of different programs, and reviews of their strengths and limitations when needed.

Here, I present three new uploads to my DeviantART page from a recently updated Mandelbulb 3D preset. Enjoy!

Tf. Tk. Tts.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment below. No awards please. Your comments are my award for this blog. Word verification has been turned on because of spam.