Thursday, October 14, 2010

RSA Animate: The Empathic Civilization



via The RSA

I thought that this was sort of neat, and it kinda ties in with an earlier video entry from TED.com that I posted on the 12th of last month(Click Me Here). The science appears superficially sound from the perspective of my admittedly non-neuroscientist background, but a clue that anything is amiss with it from experts in the field watching this are welcome. It makes me a little more hopeful for our future as a species for the next couple of hundred years. If we don’t wipe ourselves out by then, it’s on to the stars! The meek can keep the Earth… Troythulu wants the Cosmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment below. No awards please. Your comments are my award for this blog. Word verification has been turned on because of spam.